搭檯制唔制：後生 x 老人家傾餐飽
Communal seating, okay? Youngsters x older folks in dialogue
11am - 1pm
Dialogue Hour為自發的社區組織，始於 2019 年 11 月，旨在通過遊戲和其他促導方式在被接受和保密的空間討論當前問題。
Older folks = long-winded, closed-minded, patronising; youngsters = unreliable, disrespectful, reckless. Are these true types or stereotypes?
A conversation with a stranger is an adventure to discover stories and viewpoints and to understand oneself better. People of different ages, backgrounds, upbringings view the world differently - but we have shared experiences like falling in love, self-discovery, family, childhood. We invite you to share a ‘dialogue meal’ with someone of a different generation, where you will be guided by a menu of questions to discover the joy of conversing with a stranger.
Co-host: Dialogue Hour
The Dialogue Hour is a community initiative that started in November 2019 to create an accepting and confidential space for discussing current issues and improving our understanding of different viewpoints, through games and other facilitated components.
- 讀住傾：療癒兜兜轉——聲音重疊與共振 Peace: reverberations of social healing
- 讀住傾：邊一個發明了衝突? Conflict: why we get trapped and how we get out
- 讀住傾： 和平最前線 Peace: at the frontlines
- 讀住傾：社區點設計？人人自肥集思會 Designing peace: connecting dots in the community
- 打開耳仔做住學：Peace Fellows 社區連結分享 Community engagement: sharing by Peace Fellows
- 搵一棵樹傾心事：主教山森林浴療癒之旅 Forest bathing: pal up with a tree at Mission Hill
- 一首歌、一棵樹，民間故事點去記住？尼泊爾社羣的和平實踐 A song, a tree and remembering: peacebuilding endeavours in Nepal
- 搭檯制唔制：後生 x 老人家傾餐飽 Communal seating, okay? Youngsters x older folks in dialogue
- 傾傾偈揼石仔：社區連結實驗 x 和平學小書展 Chatting as an endeavour - Community engagement projects showcase x Book exhibition on Peace Studies